Enable copy-paste between virtual machine in vSphere client and local computer
While working with my projects in test mode, it was very inconvinient that I cannot use clipboard between VM and my vSpere client. Fortunately, there is a quite easy way to enable this feature.
- Power off the virtual machine.
- Go into the VM settings.
- Switch to Options tab and select Advanced - General in list to the left.
- Click Configuration Parameters button.
- There you must add two lines with false values:
- Now you can power on VM and clipboard will work.
- Hits: 6437