How United States represented the USSR in the 70s
Conversation in the kitchen:
- Get in there!
- Let's drink vodka!
- Mom, can I go'll play the balalaika, read Lenin and milk a bear?
- It is possible, and do not forget to squeal us to the KGB.
- Dad, where my grandfather?
- It should be in line for coupons on coupons.
- Honey, it is too hot! Go, turn off a nuclear reactor.
- Shut up, Natasha! Let's drink vodka!
- Dad, I wrote an essay "For Lenin I am ready to rot in the mines."
- Excellent Sergey, drink vodka with your classmates!
- Hits: 2726